Saturday 10 August 2019

Roman wall 20190809



Everyone has gone out and I am sitting here on my own and enjoying the quiet of my brother’s house.

Have just found out that the powers that be in Auroville now want drawings of our building work.  I think I will be lucky if the building work is able to start before I get back! Am starting to think seriously about what I will do if that is the case.  Shall I go to Findhorn???  Or somewhere else????

Wouldn’t mind going to Australia….. Will just have to wait I guess and see how things develop.

With Chris went for a lovely walk to the site of a Roman city that was the capital of Norfolk during the 3rd/4th century.  Not much of it left except some walls.  Beautiful vistas though and interesting that the city was the size of present day Auroville.

No comments:

Post a Comment