Sunday 24 November 2019

Explodaing 20191121



Another very busy day.  Went to get the draft copy of my book and fell down on the path just outside the Prisma office door.  It was raining and the bricks were very slippery because they were covered with algae/moss.  It was a rather peculiar sensation of falling as I felt it in slow motion.  At the same time I felt as if things were exploding.  Despite scraping off the skin on my elbow everything else seems OK.  Apparently they had been asking the gardener to deal with those bricks for some time and my fall gave them an excuse to get it done immediately.

While in the office I realised I hadn’t got my phone with me and thought I might have left it in Buddha Garden.  As I was in a taxi I went back to Buddha Garden but couldn’t find it.  Gave me a chance to talk to Rajan who is looking better.  Very pleased when I got back to Surrender to find the phone on my table. 

I feel I have been jolted in some way and that this in a funny way is helping me with my eating problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment