Thursday 7 November 2019

Tried to see the sun 20191104



First morning mist today with what I call a ‘cold season sunrise’ where the sun’s orb rises in the sky behind the mist.  Unfortunately the picture didn’t come out properly because the sun is still too bright in the mornings.

Have just written the book synopsis which came to me while cycling around this morning. I love it when that happens.  Especially when it’s the first time that I am really clear about what it is I have written.

Got an email from Grace who said that my body is delicate now and I have to take more care of it.  How I hate to hear that!  But she’s right of course.  I hate to think of my body limiting me for anything I want to do.  But it does  - except it doesn’t if I treat it with respect and kindness – and encourage instead of force it to do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment