Sunday 24 November 2019

Overwhelmed again 20191120



This morning I arrived in Buddha Garden to find that Rajan was still sick.  I felt and still feel overwhelmed.   This despite the fact I managed to get everything done which included teaching a session at Transition School.

On a trip to the Town Hall to collect the printing that I didn’t have time to collect yesterday I met two people who used to know Rachael.  They were delighted to hear she is getting married.  One of them saw my poster about water and the problems of water in Auroville.  We had a very rich discussion about it.

Growing food is my passion but I’m not sure how to move forward with it.  I feel I don’t want to be responsible for Buddha Garden but don’t know where else I could express myself fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment