Wednesday 20 November 2019

Reorganised! 20191114



Woke up very early this morning wondering when I am going to find the time to do all the things I need to do in Buddha Garden.  Couldn’t get back to sleep.  At least I could get on with reorganising the kitchen this morning.  Very pleased to have taken all the rice and other dry goods and put them into these square tins.  I can get a lot more in the cupboard now.  I think tomorrow I will try and finish doing the spices.

I really must stop worrying and just do things step by step.  As well as giving myself enough time off.  I’m going to the more active yoga today but am not sure about the wisdom of doing that.  I think it might have been better to go to the more restorative class.  Except I felt I couldn’t take the afternoon off to do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment