Sunday 24 November 2019

Re-acquainting with my devil 20191123



Very upset to hear from the volunteer who went to Buddha Garden yesterday who told me that there was nothing ready for him.  I was so upset because I thought I had arranged everything with two other volunteers.  Had to go to Buddha Garden this morning to sort everything out as well as deliver some of the shopping – its too heavy on my bike to take it all at once. The volunteer came with a friend staying in Auroville and everything worked out although he is sick as well.  He caught a bug from the plane!

I don’t know how I am going to be able to carry on like this as obviously the building work is going to take much longer than expected.  Its getting busier and busier. And not living there is very challenging.  Tried to find a room at an Auroville hotel near to Buddha Garden but they are completely booked.

Despite all this went to my Goshin Tai session where this devil was very much in evidence.  He came to me last time when I was in Central France and through him I recovered from my first lot of eating problems.  He reminds me of Ganesha and he carries a trident like Siva.

No comments:

Post a Comment