Monday 3 June 2013

This and that



One of our internet lines has been reconnected but it is very wobbly still.  Rather than draw on my iPad and have all the problems of trying to sych it with my PC, I decided instead to go around with my camera and see what I could see.  

These are solar panels that Pierre has connected up to his electricity system because since he connected up the wind turbine there has been little or no wind!  He is very disappointed after waiting so long for the wind turbine to start working.  I hope he doesn't this can be a permanent place for the panels as the wheel barrow will be needed for tomorrow's work.  At the moment everything to do with the kitchen looks very disjointed, but hopefully eventually everything will come together.


This morning I picked cashews and was amazed at the number that are still on the trees. In other years I have finished picking by the end of May. This is a picture of two unripe ones.  Quite a few of the trees haven't had any cashew at all and I think this is true for a lot of cashew growers, although no one seems to know why.









No comments:

Post a Comment