Saturday 22 June 2013

where I am staying tonight


Today I traveled up from Manchester to Inverness and this is a picture of the bed I will be sleeping tonight.  The room is minute so I couldn't stand far enough back to get the whole of the bed in the picture.  It will be fine for just one night though.

The journey wasn't too bad but when I came out of Inverness station it took me over an hour to find the place where I am staying.  Google maps didn't label all the streets and Inverness council didn't put signs up on some of the streets so I ended up getting lost.  That meant dragging my case around with me and I hope the wheels can stand up to the pressure. It's not as heavy as when I came from India but it is heavy enough and my shoulders are aching especially as I think they haven't had a chance to get over the journey from India and having to carry the bag up and down all those steps at various underground stations.

I am still waking up very early and wanting to sleep early which suggests I am still on India time.  Seems to have lasted longer than usual this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment