Saturday 29 June 2013

Last day in Findhorn


This is a picture I took while doing a workshop this afternoon on meeting processes.  We worked with a set of cards that had pictures and words of different processes that happen during a meeting or meetings we had experienced.  We had to take the cards and put them together in a way that expressed what happened.  In this group there were various things which could happen in random order as expressed by the circle.  It was interesting that in our group we thought things tended to happen in a linear way and in the other group there was a mixture of linear and circular.

Later in the workshop I got a set of cards which I think showed the responsibility I need to take in meetings.  To focus on spirit, go deeper and try to find the common ground.  Made me feel quite tired but I felt quite strongly that it was right.

Before I leave I hope to go once more to the Findhorn Sanctuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment