Sunday 9 February 2014

Hard work!


Today I have been doing the notes for the meeting I went to yesterday.  I feel as if I have been sitting in a little bubble all day and that the world has been passing me by.  The lovely weather, the people coming and everything else going on while I keep my nose to the grindstone.   I feel if I don't get this work done now there isn't a chance that I will have time to do it after Monday.  

Despite this we had a lovely lunch (a special all organic meal which is a fund raiser for our new kitchen) when I was so happy to see Pieter and Michael who are looking very well.  We are all going out together on Thursday.  I had a lovely birthday meal last night with Noemie and Vivek although I was a bit tired after the meeting.

February 8th

No comments:

Post a Comment