Thursday 6 February 2014

This time last year!


I have been going through all my blog posts as I am going to turn the first 365 of them into a book.  I was amused to see that this is what I did for the same date last year.  In many ways it is just the same now, with a lot of people coming and wanting to talk to me, come to Buddha Garden etc etc.  I happen to feel more calm today than I did last year, but I think it is because this day last year was particularly busy.  We also have fewer volunteers although there is going to be a big change over of people this week.

I am rather enjoying do this and hope that by reviewing all the pictures I will get ideas for my painting.  Which was partly the reason for doing this in the first place although it also makes a very good diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment