Sunday 23 February 2014

Pensive


This was one of those pictures that just came.  I had no idea what I was going to do and this just emerged from my doodling around.  I think it exemplifies how today has been - a day when I have actually had some time to just sit and dream.  Not that I could put any words to my dreams and thoughts and there have been no big insights or anything like that.  Despite several people coming and wanting somewhere to stay and having to talk to someone I still feel this has been a day where I have had lots of space.

I have had more time than usual to do the picture (it was very annoying that I couldn't think of anything to do and just doodled!) and I have also done a lot of reading.  Hopefully this has allowed me to take in some energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment