Thursday 20 February 2014

Furniture moving




I have been so busy these last two days that yesterday I was too tired and didn't have time to do a picture.  Why then, today, do I suddenly find the time to rearrange my room and move all my furniture?  I am no less busy or tired today!

I had got a bit fed up with my bed being on the hottest side of the room which means that I can't have my afternoon nap there.  I have managed to rearrange everything so that the bed is now back on the cooler side of the room together with all my writing and art work activities.

During the moving around I had to turn off and disconnect the wifi and now find most annoyingly that it isn't working.  Those sorts of things seem so delicate here.  You set them up and then mustn't disturb them if you want them to go on working!  Which is why I had to post the picture later as I needed the wifi to transfer it from my tablet to my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment