Monday 21 April 2014

A shift


Today I played around with some runes and cards with a friend which has led to a shift in how I now see my situation.

I feel that rather than involving myself with challenges and negativity I need to be focusing within on what I deeply care about. This is not to say that I will not get involved with outer challenges but this is not where my development is going to be at this time. If there is negativity then I should see it like clouds that may block the sun for a while but which will eventually be blown away by the wind.

What I need to do right now is cultivate my inner depth of caring, from which an inner radiance will come and move from that space to action in the world. I feel this is what will support my moving along my path and is the most positive way forward.



No comments:

Post a Comment