Sunday 20 April 2014

Plugging the leaks


Over the last weeks we have had so many problems with our water system, often finding ourselves with no water first thing in the morning because the water in the tank had drained away. Yesterday I had to insist that various obvious leaks in the system were dealt with as I felt the problem had gone on long enough. This made things a lot better but it seemed that water was still draining away somewhere.

Rajan then very cleverly found a leak at the bottom of one of the taps where a tree had grown its roots into the pipe. I was so pleased that Rajan came and sorted it out this morning so now we have a leak free water system. Which is much needed in this very hot weather when water is scarce.

I also see this a metaphor for myself. I have to think about how can I plug the energy leaks in myself to ensure that I am not leaking my energy away on things that don't matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment