Friday 4 April 2014

Through a dirty window


Another doodle really, but one that seems to express what life is like for me right now.  As if I am viewing everything through a dirty window.

I went to a meeting this morning with someone who quite unusually was more helpful than normal.  Instead of feeling grateful I immediately wondered what was in it for him.... I realise that I am still full of bile and resentment at the treatment I have received and it is going to take some time for this to resolve.

In the meantime I must look after myself and not allow these negative feelings to eat me up from the inside.  I have some positive ideas and have support for trying to implement them in the next six months.  I did my best and it didn't work so now I will try something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment