Monday 14 April 2014

Irritation


I have been back in Buddha Garden for just over an hour and already I am irritated!

Today is Tamil New Year and it seems that most of the so called 'services' have got the day off, supposedly because it is a holiday for the local people. This includes our so called 'community kitchen' - how can it be a real community kitchen when it keeps having days off?

I think what annoys me is that we depend on local people so much for the things we need. Surely this isn't a good thing for somewhere that is supposed to be self sustaining; surely we should be doing more of the work ourselves. Once again though, I seem to be on my own feeling like this.


I have to remember that the only thing I can change is myself and stop being disappointed by what I see around me. Probably everyone else is trying to do their best as much as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment