Friday 11 April 2014

Getting more than I expected!


Today I have been on a roller coaster which I think the picture expresses pretty well.

This morning I was beginning to wonder if I was going to get my weekend away in Quiet that was supposed to be starting today. I found out that Rajan couldn't come in to do the watering on Sunday and that there were various other jobs that weren't going to be covered. I was seriously wondering whether I would have to cancel the weekend and was feeling very resentful about it. I have not had a day off for six months and with everything that has happened in the last few weeks it is obvious that I need some time off. It felt so unfair, but then life is unfair sometimes.....

When Rajan arrived, however, it seemed that he didn't need extra time off for his wedding arrangements and that he can find someone to come and do the watering on Sunday. It is Tamil New Year on Monday April 14th and as it seems that everything is shutting down we decided to have a day off as well. This means that we are having a long weekend when I can spend an extra day at Quiet!


After thinking at first that I would have cancel my weekend it now seems that I am getting more than I asked for. I feel SO pleased and grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment