Friday 25 April 2014

At Sri Ma


This is a picture of the room in Sri Ma where I am staying for the weekend. It is in the house which was built by my friends Bob and Jean who now live in the UK. I think it is the room which Bob used to use for his healing work.

I am feeling a bit better today although I don't really know why. Perhaps it is just part of the cycle that I seem to be stuck in at the moment. Or maybe I am really ill. Looking at the pictures over the last month or so I have been very up and down and how I am feeling now is no worse and in some cases better than some of my very down moments over the last weeks.

The upset I experienced was considerable and I wonder if I am expecting myself to recover too quickly. It is also possible that there is a 'new normal' which I need to understand.



No comments:

Post a Comment