Thursday 16 May 2019

A different squirrel problem 20190509



Spent much longer than I wanted trying to persuade a squirrel to leave my house.  Obviously s/he had got locked in when I closed the window opening yesterday.  I chased after it and then just as it got to the open door Vasantha blocked the entrance.  The squirrel went quite demented trying to get out of the blocked up window going round and round the window.  On Rajan’s advice I opened some of the other windows and I THINK its gone now but will have to wait and see.  From time to time I hear scraping sounds….

Saw Vivek today who suggested that I get help with some of my ‘official’ writing stuff for one of the groups.  That’s a really good idea as I was ready to give the job up completely.  This way I can show someone else how to do it.  We talked about a lot of other stuff and the untangling continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment