Sunday 5 May 2019

Difficulties 20190505



Had a horrible depressive night last night.  I think because I didn’t do any yoga.  Had a chat with Daughters and its clear that I need to go to the UK.  Also clear I will not be able to work.  Although maybe that not so necessary now it seems I may be able to get extra money here.

Managed to do things for Buddha Garden this morning but feel very tired with ache in the side of my neck.  Went out to video a community cashew picking but they had a professional crew doing it.  Saw Jasmin and she says things are difficult for everyone as a lot of ‘stuff’ is being cleared out from Auroville. She thinks that I am needed as steward of Buddha Garden for at least for another year or so.  Felt a clear message but can only do it if conditions are OK for my health.

Cleared out the above squirrels nest from behind my picture and sewed up the hole in the mosquito net where they are coming in. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment