Friday 31 May 2019

Upset 20190530



Had a visit from the university research people.  My colleague got very upset because he is away and he feels they are sidelining him.  As a result we had a difficult email exchange.  And just when I thought that we were getting easier together.  Felt very bad.

Then had a lovely talk and yoga session with Grace who told me all about her family and what happened when she went to see them a few weeks ago.  Sometimes people change and its something they just have to go through and experience. I feel I’ve got swept up with that and I’m not making things better by reacting all the time.  I think I need to be more quiet which is easier when I see its not to do with me.

The picture is of my creative spirit emerging rather shyly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment