Sunday 19 May 2019

Expensive day 20190517



This morning I went to pay for my ticket to UK and found out later the exchange rates are tumbling. Just my luck.  Then in the afternoon the nibs for the special pen I use on my Wacom tablet arrived.  I was very pleased as the existing nib is extremely worn down.  It was a tiny package in far too much packaging and I couldn’t believe that the five little bits of plastic cost the equivalent of 20 UK pounds!!!!!  It was lovely to have a new nib though.

Feel exhausted after talking with R about the new school year in the school vegetable gardens.  I’ve so enjoyed having a rest from them and don’t feel like going back at all.  I am seriously wondering whether to take a week off when I do nothing but writing.  But for that I would have to go away from Buddha Garden and I would need a good internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment