Thursday 23 May 2019

A writing day 20190519


I spent most of today writing and realise that when I also do artwork I get a lot more done.  And it feels much less pressured.  The picture is of a bug that I drew as an illustration for the book.  I’m intending to change all the illustrations into ones that I do.  This will make them more consistent and I hope they will print better than grey scale photos which is what is there at the moment.

I was interested to see how my mind worked as well with this more creative writing.  I allow it to be much less focused than when I am doing ‘admin writing’.  I realized this when I tried to rewrite a letter for V and couldn’t do it because I wasn’t focusing enough.  It was the end of the day though so I was also very tired.

I’m so happy with the way things have gone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment