Wednesday 8 May 2019

Blocking the squirrels 20190508



Was furious to find this morning that another wretched squirrel had chewed another hole in the mosquito netting. This one next to the hole I blocked off a few days ago. It had obviously been looking to build another next behind my picture.   More drastic measures were necessary so I put this wire netting up over the place where they get in.  It will be interesting to see if they manage to get around it….

This morning something happened that hasn’t happened for a very, very long time.  I just knew what my next project is going to be.  Its to be an illustrated book about how to grow your own food, but the illustrations are going to be drawings to be coloured.  It was a wonderful feeling – I just knew this was my next project and the time for it to manifest.  It was lovely having that knowingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment