Thursday 23 May 2019

Exasperated 20190522



Had to go to an unexpected meeting today which drained my energy.  First it took a lot of time just to go, listen to everyone and then take notes.  It was also quite a difficult meeting where a lot of people shouted and didn’t listen to each other.  Then it was back to the computer to do the notes and fire off a letter to all the relevant groups and people.

As a result I got to my work late feeling hot, jangly and out of energy.  I didn’t manage to write much but I did get material together about insect life cycles.  Hopefully I will feel a bit clearer tomorrow and will be able to write it up.  I found some pictures and maybe I’ll be able to draw my insect life cycles from them.

I really like this picture that I took yesterday.  I like how the sun glints on the Palmyra shells.

No comments:

Post a Comment