Friday 21 February 2020

A running around day 20200219



This was very much a running around in Auroville day.  First to Transition to teach and supervise seedling planting, then shopping, putting up posters, and lastly to collect my new computer.  Its exactly what I need for traveling  - and I felt very strongly that it was very right to get it.  I wonder where I am going to travel to though.  Especially as when I came back the next door neighbour told me that he was glad I was back.  I then had a very strong image of me sitting on an anchor which anchored everything in Buddha Garden.

Before work began I did a little lesson for the volunteers about how to use the eco cleaning things that we now have.  Later I also talked to Mala.  We will see how things progress……



No comments:

Post a Comment