Wednesday 19 February 2020

First day back 20200217



First day back and it was lovely not to have that cycle ride first thing in the morning.  It was also good to start the work at the same time as everyone else.

Unfortunately the morning did not get off to a good start when Pierre shouted at me when I tried to tackle him about the new sign he has put up without discussion.  Managed to keep my cool but the gulf between us feels wider than ever.

Had a very busy morning doing a lot of errands although had a very inspiring talk with Vivek.  From it I feel I have learnt a bit about how to develop my new role in Buddha Garden.  I think its going to be based more on my being than doing.  Not sure at this stage what that will look like.

The picture is of the pottery he brought yesterday and I have started to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment