Tuesday 25 February 2020

Help on hand 20200225



It was wonderful this morning when two volunteers agreed to help me stick posters onto frames for the demonstration garden.  They ended up doing all of them and doing it very well.  Now they are on the metal frames the posters look lovely.  It felt really good to be sitting and doing my regular computer work knowing that this very necessary job was being done at the same time. With these posters and the painted wooden signs done last week I am now feeling very optimistic about this garden.

Another volunteer wants to come and video me in the new garden tomorrow.  He agreed I can use the video clips for my promotional video for the garden.  Once again someone offering to do something so I don’t have to do everything myself.  Very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment