Tuesday 11 February 2020

Unexpected rain 20200211


Had some unexpected rain during work time this morning.  This was followed by really bright sunshine, but as the picture shows, there were no rainbows to be seen.

Someone did turn up to do the windows this morning, but only because there was an electricity cut at the place where he was supposed to be working, so he couldn’t do the job there.  He started off by saying he would finish the job, but then ended up saying he would try to finish the job.  So far Rajan has given me no hint as to how he is getting on.

Had to go to a really boring meeting this morning which has made me feel really out of sorts.  I am finding it very hard to get back to my art work and writing, although I have managed to do some crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment