Wednesday 19 February 2020

Settled in 20200216



Had a meeting with volunteers this morning who want to have a ‘long table lunch’ next Sunday.  Feel a bit weak about it but want to support their energy.  Decided I will combine it with a tour of the new Garden of Unseen Helpers.

Went to the GUH and have decided to change how I am going to do it.  There are some very good examples of different sorts of decay and I will have to think how best to point these out.  I think it would be good to do something online where people can watch.  A picture a week or something.

Vivek came today with some beautiful pottery.  I now have a lovely pottery glass and jug to use for my water.

The picture is of the poster I made for the Sunday lunch invitation.  Yes it did turn out that this event has made more jobs for Priya!



No comments:

Post a Comment