Tuesday 11 February 2020

Feeling better 20200210


Thank goodness I feel I have a bit more energy today.  Lying down all afternoon yesterday obviously helped.

Went to Buddha Garden this morning to find that all the metal and my door had been painted a very deep blue.  This colour was chosen by Rajan and its lovely.  A painter and someone else turned up and I had great hopes of getting at least one window done today, but it was not to be.  They disappeared because they needed another person who did not turn up.  He needed what Rajan called a ‘small Sunday’ to get over the ‘big Sunday’ drinking session.

The interior painting is streaky and will have to be painted again.  Rajan said they will do it on Wednesday.  Rajan has done a lot of work on the soakaway which I think needs just a few tweaks from a plumber to make it work.

Maybe I can move on Saturday? No, I cannot move on Saturday as according to Rajan it is not an auspicious day to do so

No comments:

Post a Comment