Thursday 13 February 2020

Housework 20200213



At last my room is finished and I’ve spent a lot of time clearing stuff out and then cleaning everything. I feel I have spent the whole day scrubbing a very dirty floor. I didn’t even have time to finish it!.  I had Vasantha’s help so at least the bathroom is done and all the cupboards have been cleaned if not sorted out.  I’ve organised to move tomorrow at 4.30pm –  Sangeeta should be very pleased as that is the most auspicious time on the most auspicious day. 

I would have like to have everything sorted out before I moved in but its better to move in so I have all my computer stuff to do the weekly video.  At least if everything is together I can sort out at the same time as doing the video.

At least I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment