Friday 21 February 2020

Horrible day 20200220



I had a truly horrendous day today which started when I couldn’t get my computer to start.  Of course I had the new computer but it wasn’t set up.  This meant I had to spend a lot of today setting it up when I had hoped to do it in a less tense situation at the weekend.  I managed to sort out Microsoft and Google but was unable to download my word software.  In the end I just had to leave it.

I managed to get my computer taken over to Mirra and I went and collected it later in the afternoon.  Apparently it had gone to sleep and the person there didn’t have to do anything to wake it up – it just woke up!  I was soooo tired last night I must have pressed the wrong button when I thought I was shutting down. But why wouldn’t it wake up for me?  I pressed the same button many times! Somehow I managed to go to a yoga class, the first since I got back here.  Goodness knows how I managed it.

The picture shows that despite everything life goes on whether it’s the cycle of decay or the grass growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment