Monday 9 September 2013

Ganesha's birthday


Today was Ganesh's birthday, Ganesh being the name of the Elephant god who overcomes's obstacles.  We were quite unusual as we worked this morning.  There is so much work I didn't think we could afford to take a day off as it would put us even further behind.  A lot of places in Auroville were closed so not much was happening anywhere and it was very quiet.  After being alone most of yesterday I was alone again most of today and at times felt quite lonely.

I tried several times to create a suitable picture and this was the best I could do!  Not very good, but nothing seemed to gel.  I felt I was lacking inspiration and although I tried several different things nothing really came together.

It reminds me of a birthday card although I think it would be better if the yellow was all sparkly.

No comments:

Post a Comment