Monday 23 September 2013

Peaceful


After the recent storms the weather has turned bright and sunny, if rather humid, which seems to reflect a peacefulness in the atmosphere that I have tried to express in this picture.

I had 58 students come to work in the garden today which took some organising.  I split them up into four groups and they all did different jobs.  Unlike last year, the students were focused and there was a really lovely atmosphere around the work they were doing.  Even the breakfast arriving late didn't seem to faze anyone although poor Sivakala got a bit worried about whether she would be able to get everything ready in time.  She did of course.

This afternoon Vivek and I also went to the bhoomi vayu area and discussed how we are going to plant the new fruit trees.  I feel that many new things are starting to grow on many levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment