Friday 13 September 2013

Un-centred and un-settled

Yesterday I overdid things starting with my yoga class which was taken by Tatiana rather than Angela.  I don't respond well to Tatiana who seemed to go too quickly and push too hard so I didn't feel very centred.  Afterwards I continued to push myself to get some things done before I went to bed.  Perhaps not surprisingly I woke up with a sore mouth and the start of a cold.

With all that I didn't have time to do a picture yesterday so I decided to do two today, both of which were taken during work this morning which I have found very healing.  The first picture is of five beds which we have got ready for planting in the last week.


If there had been something to plant in the nursery they would all have been planted as well.  At least two of the beds will be planted with sweet potato and we have arranged to get the cuttings next week.

The second picture is of the first cashew that we have pruned and mulched this year.


Each volunteer is going to take one tree, and in pairs they are going to compost and mulch them when they feel like doing it.  I am expecting that all the trees will be completed before the end of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment