Sunday 1 September 2013

Meeting with Jeff


Had a long discussion with Jeff today as part of trying to help get Farm group office and meetings into a bit more order.  We talked about a wide range of things while I sat and took notes.  The idea now is that I will create an agenda with a bit more substance to it than we normally get so that everyone knows a bit more about the topics we are going to talk about.

I love the way how in the picture Jeff is sitting back relaxed and talking while I look a lot more tense writing it all down!

I was very aware of the picture at the back on the computer which was of a place on the coast of Australia quite close to where Jeff used to live.  Apparently it is of one of the largest sand islands in the world - one hundred and fifty kl long.  It looked so empty and open and beautiful and was a lovely backdrop to our discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment