Sunday 24 November 2013

Everything spinning


On Thursday I had a really bad vertigo attack.  I was sitting at my computer in the evening and working very intensively, feeling at times that my eyes were out on stalks.  At one point I looked up and then everything started spinning.  

It was a horrible sensation that made me feel very sick and my stomach churn.  I lay down and the only thing that would stop the spinning was to look at something and not move my head.  My stomach felt bad for a while so that I couldn't eat any supper although eventually the spinning sensation stopped and I felt fine the next morning.

What I have tried to express in the picture is the spinning sensation of everything within my eyes and head and how everything looked rather blurry.

Fortunately everything has been fine since then but I guess if it happens again I will have to go and see someone about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment