Thursday 21 November 2013

No signals coming my way


My internet went off suddenly last Saturday during the very heavy rain and has stayed off ever since then.  Yesterday we went to the Telephone office to get another WiMax system (we need two) and hoped that if there was something wrong with mine we would put up the spare one.

We tried all the things they suggested at the office and nothing worked so then we put up the new system and that didn't work either.  It must be because we are not getting a signal.

Why did it go off so suddenly? And why are we having such problems with our internet when we need it so badly for the work we do?  I have to make sure I have at least two back up systems otherwise I cannot manage to get all my work done.....

Why won't the signals come our way??

No comments:

Post a Comment