Sunday 15 December 2013

A blank canvas


I went to a yoga workshop very early this morning and as a result have been feeling that my brains have gone to a mush, almost like being drunk.  This morning when I was talking to people I had a bad case of verbal diarrhea and saying the stupidest things.  Just rabbiting on about nothing in particular.

Despite that I had a nice afternoon sleep and managed to get a lot of things done this afternoon which included sorting out a lot of my bank standing orders to the new account.  I also de-junked my table and computer desk and everything feels much cleaner and clearer.  Hopefully this energy will continue so I can de-junk a few more cupboards and other stuff in the next week.

After the busyness of the last few weeks and feeling that I am barely keeping up with everything I suddenly feel I have space to do things like creating pictures. What happens?  I have a completely blank canvas!  That is what the picture is about - all the busyness, the squashy brain and then the blank canvas.

The winter solstice is very soon so perhaps its just that everything unnecessary is being cleared out ready for the new to flow in.

No comments:

Post a Comment