Saturday 14 December 2013

Feeling lighter


Came back from yoga and realised I felt much lighter than I have done this past week or so.  I think its mainly that with the rainy day last week and today with no farm work I have managed to plough through a lot of paperwork.  I even had time to do this picture tonight.

Its only a doodle but it expresses pretty much how I feel.  The sun was how I experienced it yesterday just as it burst through in the morning.  I looked up and it was like a bright fire on the horizon.

I am having a lot of problems finding enough time to do these pictures and I haven't written anything for some weeks.  Although fortunately I still feel engaged with what I have written.  Its all this extra note taking and admin work I have taken on doesn't leave me much time for creative work.

No comments:

Post a Comment