Thursday 5 December 2013

Wanting clarity


I have so much information about so many things banging around in my head at the moment that I am finding it very difficult to find clarity about what we should do in Buddha Garden.  Vivek has the idea to build another kitchen and then turn the present kitchen and dormitory into a much bigger dormitory that would have light at night and a lot more space.  We need better volunteer accommodation and this would provide it.

Problem is it would cost around Rs5laks and we would have to take a loan that would take probably five years to repay.  And during that time we would not be able to take on another loan for anything.  Plus of course we would have to continue paying half our maintenances and so on.  It is a big commitment to make and I don't feel that energy to go for it.

As I was walking back from talking to Vivek about it I saw this enormous frog and so I asked him (or probably her!) about it.  But there was no answer....

I know this is a problem that I cannot think through.  Somehow I have to get that clarity which enables me to jump towards the right solution, but at the moment this is eluding me.




No comments:

Post a Comment