Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas......


The last two days - a weekend when I feel I should have had some time off - has been unrelenting.  So much is happening and it has been one job after another which feels like a treadmill.  Despite this I feel that things are getting completed although once one thing is done there is immediately something else that needs to be tackled.

For the last week I have been trying to find time to wrap and send my Christmas presents.  I had planned to do it over the weekend but couldn't find the time as I didn't seem to have a spare minute.  Somehow I found the time this morning, maybe because I knew I just HAD to do it, otherwise they wouldn't arrive in time.

I made everything as simple as possible using cloth bags instead of wrapping paper.  The parcel in the picture is for my sister Anna and her children and consists of lots of nice smelly things that they can share out.  Once I got to the Post Office I was able to take advantage of their new computerised system for parcels where a sticky label is produced which is stuck on the parcel, rather than having to glue on lots of stamps.  So that part of the process was relatively easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment