Sunday 8 December 2013

Poster


I feel I have been chained to the computer today, yet again, trying to do all the jobs that need doing.  I managed to have a really nice lunch with Ashok in Pondy although we had to do some shopping for bedding for volunteers.  It was much more fun doing it with someone rather than on my own.

This is our Introduction Workshop poster which also includes something about our fund raising campaign.  I realise that I have also got to do the website and the thank you cards for those people who donate at the introductory course.  

Hopefully that can all be done by next weekend.

Today I have been doing this blog for one year and have managed to do a picture most days.  Originally I hoped that I would be able to make a book out of it, but when I can't imagine when I am going to have time to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment