Saturday 28 December 2013

Doodle


It has been a frantic day in many ways with an extra trip to Pondy to order some new glasses which will be ready in just over a week.  They have red plastic frames and the only bit of metal is the hinge which the man in the shop said I should oil once a week to stop it rusting.  So hopefully they will be stronger and last longer than the six months that the last ones did.

Despite that I feel strangely relaxed and unpressured this evening.  Maybe it was the yoga class that did it.

This evening was the first time for ages that I got to do some drawing and painting on my tablet.  I enjoyed it SO much just doodling away.  I loved the colours and just letting the pen flow.  In this picture the enjoyment was in the doing rather than in the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment