Monday 3 September 2018

A quiet day 20180902



Had a good morning where I felt I caught up with all the stuff that I needed to do.  Went out for a walk and did some more exploring as well as taking pictures like the one today which I can use for wallpaper on my new tablet.  This area is full of very beautiful and diverse places. Rachael returned from the wedding at lunch time.

I went out again this afternoon leaving Rachael to get on with her school stuff. It was the Heely Park’s annual festival.  There were lots of people – mainly families – with music, food and drink.  There was a lovely relaxed feeling to it all.  Later we went and had a lovely meal at Chris and Magda’s.

Chris showed me the building upstairs and they have done a lot while he has been away.  Unfortunately the flooring may all have to come up again if there is fault in the underfloor heating.  Chris will find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment