Sunday 2 September 2018

Glad to get home 20180824



Went out with Rachael to do the weekly shop and a few other odds and ends.  Went to the supermarket and then the Health Food shop which was rather nice.  Later we went shopping for Emma’s birthday in the centre of Sheffield and a few bits and pieces for ourselves. It was cold and rainy a lot of the time as we had to dodge between the shops between the showers.

Had a lovely lunch at Blue Moon and then a restful afternoon. Later I got a really sore throat that woke me up during the night.  It was then I realized that rather than find the perfect place to be I should find the perfect way to travel with all my necessary stuff.  Then the perfect place is wherever I happen to be.

Rachael went out later to see a friend and I enjoyed being in the house on my own.  Actually managed to do some creative writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment