Friday 14 September 2018

Family get together 20180909



This morning Chris took me for a walk along Winterton dunes which I really enjoyed.  There was a wind that was very good for my sinuses and of course the air here is much cleaner than in London. Then various members of the family came for a lunch together which was lovely.  I was really pleased that Paul had made it from Halifax.  First time he has been down for 6 years because of his Crohnes disease which has made it very difficult to travel.  At last medication has been found that makes him feel a bit better.  Then went to see Sylvia and we talked solidly for two hours.  I also found Gwen’s phone number so will be able to keep in touch with her.

I feel very tired and have had a bit too much to drink.


No comments:

Post a Comment