Thursday 13 September 2018

Ooooooooh! 20180907



My poor sinuses are really suffering this morning.  I wonder if it’s the pollution here and/or travelling through the rush hour yesterday.  Had the usual problems with the bluetooth first thing but seem to have got everything working so I can write this.

Was going to go to Portobello market with Lesley but then she decided that she didn’t need to go so went to Kensington High street instead.  Was hoping to buy another jumper but got completely overwhelmed with all the stuff in the shops and with all the people.  The only thing I managed to get was some earphones so now I can listen and look at stuff on my tablet when I fly back to India.

The picture is one of Edwin’s that we saw yesterday.  All his pictures glowed on the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment